Monday, August 27, 2007

I HAVE ANKLES

Newspaper Update, nothing new to report, I'm still waiting for my cholesterol test to be taken, still eating everything I want. I have all my exercise equipment together. Still preparing mentally. I'm still reading chapter 3, I wasn't kidding when I said this was going to be a slow read. But pacing isn't without reason and so I'm ok with it.

I have a little over 2 weeks to go before I start working the program, as in diet and exercise. And when the measurement, weights, cholesterol stats etc are all in, that's the day I begin. September 13, 2007.

Ending on a high note, at least for me, laugh! I have ankles today. Foot

The discovery came when I went to the bathroom, after spending a penny on the royal throne, Toilet Reading I bent forward then down, in order to scoop my extra large knickers up from around my ankles and there they were, ankles, MY ANKLES, Not my normal cankles, but real smaller than cankles, ankles. I couldn't help looking at them through the tunnel sized holes of each side of my under ware. Twisting and turning them, as I peeked at them from every angle, I was happier than a pig in sh*t. Pig I can tell you, (Excuse my Farm lingo.)
Because Whadda know for the first time in a long time, I don't have water retention. Bravo Woohoo Yeah Baby Terrific Great Clapping Hands Way To Go

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Take A Bow laughing!

2 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

Yay!!!

(confetti falls from sky)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhh too cool...
Love those ankles... haha
You are a crack up...